They may be a one person operation, in a partnership or joint venture, directors of their own family company, shareholders or unit holders, managers, officers or employees of larger companies, committee members or concerned about business in any number of ways.
We take a holistic approach to practice – looking at how an issue impacts on the whole of a client rather than just dealing with individual issues in any number of ways.
We act for buyers and sellers: plaintiffs and defendants: franchisors and franchisees: preparing documents or reviewing them critically.
- Drafting and reviewing a broad range of commercial contracts, and finance and security documents
- Purchase and sale of corporations, businesses or interests in these
- Preparing shareholder, partnership, joint venture and unit holder agreements
- Advising on director and board responsibilities and on Trade Practices Act and Corporations Act obligations
- Advising on industrial law matters, including issues arising out of the new Fair Work Act
- Contractor and employment advice and documents
- Family business advice and counsel